One of the crafts we set out during my son’s 4th birthday party was a make your own grassy head. After a week of regular watering and plenty of sunshine, Joe (as we affectionately named him) really needed a haircut.
My 4 year old showing off his barber skills.
My 1 year old can’t resist Joe’s nose.
Lookin good for the ladies.
Recipe: Grassy Head
- stockings, cut each one into 6 and knot on each end. Turn inside out.
- fast grow grass seed
- sawdust (get at the pet store!)
- put a handfull of grass seed into the stocking.
- fill with sawdust.
- knot the stocking.
- make a nose with the rubberband.
- Decorate with markers.
- Soak in water until thoroughly wet. Set in a dish and keep in sunny spot. Lightly water each day.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)